Welcome to My Web Page!
Search for Real Estate in and around Comox Valley
Excellent, 2200+ sq ft Ranch style home on almost half an acre in the Saratoga Beach area of the Comox Valley on the east coast of Vancouver Island, approximately half way between Campbell River and Courtenay/Comox. The property is across from a safe sandy beach and just a short stroll from the Marina, the Oyster river and local Golf course. This one level home is warm, inviting and in excellent condition, wi...
A unique equestrian small holding. Quality throughout describes this exceptional Property, Home, Stables, Outbuildings and infrastructure, all located within a few minutes of Saratoga beach on the east coast of Vancouver Island. A beautifully re-modeled 4 bedroom home overlooks the 2.58 fully fenced acres, with the Stables and outbuildings quietly adjacent. The Stables are outstanding, containing 4 generous s...
Enjoy the magnificent ocean views from this open concept 2 bedroom ground floor condo in Royal Tyee Gardens. The spacious master bedroom has a new sliding door to the large patio, looking over lush lawns out to Discovery Passage. Many updates include fresh paint, flooring, fixtures, appliances, windows and patio doors. Walk across the street to the Seawalk and a few short blocks to Willow Point shopping.Listed by RE/MAX Check Realty
A very pretty 2.64 acres with a character Home, Cottage, Studio and RV pad, directly across from a Park and backing onto the One-Spot trail. Lots of interesting features here within this private setting, if one is looking for a quiet lifestyle within easy reach of many recreational facilities. The main home offers an open plan Kitchen/Eating/Living room area accessing a large covered deck with a ramp down to ...
Home in desirable East Courtenay with a wheel chair friendly 1 bed in-law suite. The main living area has a lovely open plan Kitchen/Eating Nook/Family room with cozy gas fireplace. Kitchen features full height solid Cherry cabinets, Granite counters and custom tile floor flowing to a two-tier deck with NG BBQ and glass railings providing views of the private backyard and mountains. There is also a living roo...
75 acres, 2 Homes. Main is a 4 bed 3 bath 3200 + sqft Home overlooking a spectacular 14 acre Beaver Pond, 2nd home is a modular. Outbuildings include a 40'x40' Steel Workshop, 48'x34' 4 Stall Stable and a 38'x30' 2nd Barn, in addition, a Riding arena and ring, Paddocks and a sunny exposure, all just north of Courtenay in the Comox valley on the east coast of Vancouver Island. Home is full of character and cha...
This two level home has large room sizes, modern kitchen with tiled floor, modern bathroom upstairs, another bathroom downstairs. Large deck over carport. The yard has some trees for privacy. The neighbourhood is close to all amenities. Room for everyone, immediate possession possible. Includes appliances.Listed by Royal LePage-Comox Valley (CV)
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015